This individual will assist in all financial duties establishing, organizing, and maintaining: bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial deadlines, preparation of payrolls, personnel files, and information management.
Candidate will be highly skilled in problem solving/resolution, and acclimated to a fast paced work environment.
Primary Job Functions:
Bookkeeper will be responsible for recording and reporting all financial activities such as creating and sending invoices to customers, maintaining accounts payable and receivable, organizing and maintaining the storage of all invoices and receipts physically and digitally, reviewing all job quotes for accurate invoicing and pricing, budgeting, and financial forecasting. Book Keeper will work hand-in-hand with outside Accounting firm, providing any and all information necessary for tax reporting. Bookkeeper maintains contact with customers and vendors. Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Strong understanding of Quickbooks software and Quickbooks online
· Strong understanding of Accounting/Bookkeeping practices
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Strong technical and analytical skills
· Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· 2+ Years of Accounting/Bookkeeping
· 2 Year Associate’s Degree
· Part Time, Hourly
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com